• All players MUST be 21 years old to participate.
• Team captain must pre-register with team name.
• The $125 registration fee will include the beer for the Flip
Cup game. (Beer for social drinking is not included.)
• Teams will consist of 5 players. Players may only participate
on one team in the tournament.
• $125 Team donation, with pre-registration will gain entrance to the
tournament. See Registration page.
• Teams will compete in a bracket style tournament, similar to
the NCAA basketball tournament.
• There will be a losers bracket as well.
• Each player will have one Solo cup in front of them with beer
filled up approximately ¼ of the way, by the tournament judge
at the table where they are playing.
• All participating players must drink beer to in order to keep the game even.
• Each player may only flip one time each game.
• Player may not consume another players’ beer for their
turn. Each player will only consume from the cup being used for their
turn in the game.
• Players may not touch their cup until the previous player has
successfully flipped their cup; i.e., cup is resting comfortably on
• No dribbling! You have to drink all that is in your cup. You
will have to start over if you spill or pour out excessive beer from
• No refunds!
How to play?
• This game is a relay race.
• Teams line up on opposite sides of the table.
• Each cup is filled about a quarter of the way full by the tourney
• The person at the head of the table by the tourney judge is
considered the starter (order of players will be at each team’s discretion).
• Game will be started by the tourney judge. The two starters
from each team will cheers and then pound their beverage.
• Once you pound your beverage, you put the bottom of the cup
on the edge of the table and attempt to flip it so that it lands up-side-down.
• Once the cup has successfully landed up-side-down the next person
on your team may then pick up their cup, pound their beverage and try
to flip it.
• This happens until all players on a team have successfully flipped
their cups. The team whose anchor player successfully flips their cup
first is the winner of that game.
• The starter of that game will then rotate to the anchor position
if another game is necessary. All other players on a team will shift
forward one position.
• To advance to the next round, a team must win two out of three
games in that round.