- 5-person teams with a registration fee of $125 per team, most of which will go directly to the American Cancer Society but some will be used to supplement the costs of the tournament (some of the beer, flyers, etc.). We setup a PayPal account, which will make payment much easier for everyone. Also, get creative with your team names, themes, uniforms, etc.
- Team check in is from 2:30PM to 3:00PM with the first flip cup game starting at 3:15PM.
- The tournament will be structured NCAA-bracket style.
- The game format will be best 2-out-of-3 to advance to the next round. The format may change depending on the number of teams registered. The tournament will be double-elimination so if in fact you get eliminated during the first round you will be placed into another bracket where you will have the opportunity to play at least one more round, and more if you keep winning!
- • We will have raffle prizes to give away throughout the tournament.
See more information about “Team Marga-relay-ville” as
well as “Relay for Life”. If you cannot participate
and would like to make a donation to our team you can do
so here, too.
* With your help we can make the third annual "Flippin' for
A Cure" flip cup tournament a great success and contribute to
the fight against cancer.